Thank you for your interest in the Roman Catholic parish of
Our Lady of Lourdes, Rottingdean and St. Patrick's, Woodingdean.
Children at Mass
Church Bugs Begins Wed 7th September 9.30am
The initial ‘Church Bugs’ Mother and Toddlers focussed mass worked very well last Wednesday. Several people said the atmosphere was wonderful and welcoming. One mother commented ‘Beautiful!’.
The photo shows the Story Time in action after the Gospel. ‘Church Bugs’ masses will begin again in September.
Children’s Activity Bags – there are a dozen of these as you enter the Church to help keep young children busy during mass, but with spiritual activities – things to colour, small books of stories and prayers and knitted rosaries, Colouring sheets can be taken home but please replace the bags as you leave church.
St Martha's Convent offer accommodation at very reasonable rates.
Links to Websites for the local community.
- http://ourlady.brighton-hove.dbprimary.com/brighton-hove/primary/ourlady Website for Our Lady of Lourdes School, Rottingdean.
- http://www.rottingdean.uk.com detailed website for Rottingdean, with information on shops, places to visit and the Rottingdean community.
- St. Margarets, Rottingdean website for the C of E church in Rottingdean.
- www.Saltdean.Info website for and about the people of Saltdean.
- www.ovingdean.co.uk website for and about the people of Ovingdean.
- The Catenian Association - www.thecatenians.co.uk/ An organisation of Catholic men who meet once a month for social activities which include our families, and fundraising for local charities. There are several Catenians and Catenian widows in Our Lady of Lourdes parish.
- For more information contact Ted Osborn - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org